Alright, I thought I would share some of my personal CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT beauty items. These are the real deal for me. You know, the products that you never let run out. The ones you love so much you either buy in bulk or replace before they are empty because you use them every day and the fear of running out is overwhelming. Yeah, those products!
1. Maybeline Dream Lumi: I don’t have dark circles under my eyes, so this light concealer with a little bit of highlight brightens my eyes. I blend it down to the top of my cheekbones.
2. Laura Mercier Mineralized Foundation Powder: I was a studio fix girl for years. Until I was introduced to this gem. It stays put all day long.
3. M.A.C 187 Brush: I use this to apply my Laura Mercier Powder. It helps to apply it evenly and creates a more airbrushed look.
4. Nivea Lip Balm: I have tried every Chapstick on the planet, from good old Chapstick, Burt’s bees to EOS. Nothing compares to this. It is super moisturizing, goes on silky smooth and you will never find a waxy residue.
5. Laura Geller Baby Cakes Bronzer: This little bronzer is amazing.The four options have me covered year round. From a light peachy glow to a sunkissed tan.
6. M.A.C Blush in Peaches: This is my every day blush actually my all the time blush. If I need an extra touch, Ill add a touch of bronzer or highligher to my brush. But seriously it’s the perfect shade of peach.
7. Goody Spiral Hair Pins: As someone who puts her hair up all the time. These really save my hair from breakage. And a huge plus, they never leave that pesky Hair tie impression.
8. Blink for Contacts: Living in Vegas really drys you out, add conacts to the mix and my eyes are always burning. This is the only solution I have found that offers long lasting releif.
9. Benefits They’re Real Mascarra: Expensive, but worth it! This is the bomb.com! It never flakes, ever! And the volume is out of this world.
10. Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Oil: I am extremley dry and my scalp suffers from it as well.I have tried everything from medicated shampoos to dandruff shampoos and nothing has relevied my scalp like this has. I only use it every other wash.
11. Stilla Daybreak Eye Shadow Palette: I used to carry the Urban Decay Naked Palette every where until I found this little guy. It’s perfect for every day and transitions well into night. Creates a simple smokey eye.
12. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer: The best over the counter moisturizer ever! Makes my skin feel dewy